The Grey Pen Goings

Navigation through a World that's Wild at Heart and Weird on Top.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

One Month

One month from now I'll hop on a jet to London, meet my father, and hop on another plane to Kolkata. One month. An amount of time you can fold up and put in your pocket.

It's interesting, when my parents read my blog they always seem to point out my struggles and hardships. When my friends respond, they talk about how amazing a time it sounds like I'm having. I'm not sure if that's a difference in age or relation or what.

After speaking to my friend Kandlay (recently returning from Senegal), I'm not sure what type of long-term conclusions I'll make about my experiences. I know they've changed me, and for the better. As for what lies beyond them...

One more month. how strangely ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home